* gnus charsets
@ 2005-06-14 12:40 Mads Jensen
From: Mads Jensen @ 2005-06-14 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi NG

I've been looking in the manual, but I can't find out which setting I
need to alter in order to change the character set, which all my
email/messages are encoded with. Right now, it appears that the default
character set in emacs is latin-1.

Thanks in advance,
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious.