On 30-Mar-2004, Bill Harris wrote: > Erik Arneson writes: >> I would suggest using mml and pgg with Gnus instead of Mailcrypt. It >> integrates much more nicely and gives you the ability to use PGP/MIME in >> addition to cleartext signing and encryption. > > Thanks for the suggestion. I'll check that out; as I'm running Gnus > v5.9.0, not Oort, I guess I'll need to upgrade (pgg is part of Oort, > according to the Emacs Wiki). Hey, look at the bright side -- it's always fun to upgrade and get to use all of the great new features. ;) Let us know how it works if or when you get around to it! -- ;; Erik Arneson AARG Net ;; ;; GPG Key ID: 2048R/8B4CBC9C ;; ;; "Civilization is only savagery silver-gilt." - H. Rider Haggard ;;