* Re: html in external browser
       [not found] ` <m3fztl6qr3.fsf@defun.localdomain>
@ 2002-11-29  3:11   ` calmar
       [not found]     ` <m3ptsnbvo4.fsf@defun.localdomain>
From: calmar @ 2002-11-29  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

Hi,

> > This is my mailcap file
> > ,----
> > | text/html; C:/Programme/mozilla.org/Mozilla/mozilla.exe %s
> > | application/pdf; C:/Programme/mozilla.org/Mozilla/mozilla.exe %s
> > `----

> In addition to you .mailcap file, you only need this:
>
>   (push "text/html" mm-inline-override-types)
>   (setq mm-text-html-renderer nil)

Well, thanks for you help! So it does not open the html attachment, but
when I click on it with the middle mouse button, it uses w3 again for
rendering.

Maybe the best is when I try it out in linux, (which I first have to
install because I got a bigger HD recently :-)
Maybe it does just not work on windows ..windows bug?... hm although the
lisp sources should be about the same as far as I know.. anyway

Thanks
calmar

--
 (o_
 //\

* Re: html in external browser
       [not found]     ` <m3ptsnbvo4.fsf@defun.localdomain>
@ 2002-12-01  1:23       ` calmar
From: calmar @ 2002-12-01  1:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

> >>   (push "text/html" mm-inline-override-types)
> >>   (setq mm-text-html-renderer nil)
> >>

> Did you keep some of the other related HTML settings from your first
> post?  Maybe they're interfering.

The only settings which I can see for html are these:
,----init.el and the latter two in gnus.el
| (setq browse-url-browser-function 'browse-url-default-windows-browser)
| (push "text/html" mm-inline-override-types)
| (setq mm-text-html-renderer nil)
`----
I deleted about every which is not really essential in the gnus.el, so
the effect of the two last lines are, it won't open the [text/html]
thing anymore automatically, when when I click on it with the middle
button, it uses still w3.
Well I'm soon ready with my new linux-installation
(www.linuxfromscratch.org), maybe it works there.

Great thanks anyway!

calmar

--
 (o_
 //\

* Re: html in external browser
       [not found]     ` <m3ptsnbvo4.fsf@defun.localdomain>
@ 2002-12-08  5:13       ` calmar
From: calmar @ 2002-12-08  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jesper Harder <harder@myrealbox.com> writes:

> calmar <mac@calmar.ws> writes:

> >> In addition to you .mailcap file, you only need this:
> >>
> >>   (push "text/html" mm-inline-override-types)
> >>   (setq mm-text-html-renderer nil)
> >>
> > Well, thanks for you help! So it does not open the html attachment, but
> > when I click on it with the middle mouse button, it uses w3 again for
> > rendering.
>
> Well, then at least the first line is working :-)

Woohoo, I was playing around with what kind of packages I have, and this
time I have NOT installed the w3 ---> and now it works!..it's really
essential that this works ;-)
thanks

calmar

--