* stunnel for SSL still needs authentication
@ 2003-07-06  3:05 Michael R. Wolf
       [not found] ` <84llvb6ewj.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>
From: Michael R. Wolf @ 2003-07-06  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to use stunnel to provide the SSL that I cannot otherwise
specify to gnus. But when I do, the traceback asks me for
authentication information. How do I specify that?

Thanks,
Michael Wolf

================ stunnel.conf ================
[smtp]
accept = 25
connect = imailhost.worldnet.att.net:465

================ *trace of SMTP session to localhost* ================
220 worldnet.att.net - Maillennium ESMTP/MULTIBOX/TLS mtiwmhc11 #13
EHLO TAMPA.att.net
250-worldnet.att.net
250-7BIT
250-8BITMIME