* Setting default headers
@ 2006-10-06 14:58 Marco Bakera
From: Marco Bakera @ 2006-10-06 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey everybody,

as I found out it it's possible to set default header using variable mail-default-headers. However
it seems as if only the command compose-mail recognizes this option while the command
gnus-group-mail does not.

What should I do to to insert default headers into mails composed with gnus-group-mail?

Thanks for help and greetings,
Marco.

* Re: Setting default headers
@ 2006-10-06 16:12 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2006-10-06 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 06 Oct 2006 16:58:53 +0200, Marco wrote:

> as I found out it it's possible to set default header using variable
> mail-default-headers. However it seems as if only the command
> compose-mail recognizes this option while the command
> gnus-group-mail does not.

> What should I do to to insert default headers into mails composed
> with gnus-group-mail?

Does frobbing message-default-headers help?

  Best regards,

--
 "I pragmatically turn my whims into principles!"             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Setting default headers
@ 2006-10-06 21:37   ` Marco Bakera
From: Marco Bakera @ 2006-10-06 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 06 Oct 2006 16:58:53 +0200, Marco wrote:
>
> > What should I do to to insert default headers into mails composed
> > with gnus-group-mail?
>
> Does frobbing message-default-headers help?

What do you mean with 'frobbing'?

Thanks for help,
Marco.

* Re: Setting default headers
@ 2006-10-07 13:29     ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2006-10-07 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 06 Oct 2006 23:37:17 +0200, Marco wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> Does frobbing message-default-headers help?

> What do you mean with 'frobbing'?

Changing/setting.

  Best regards,

--
 "This is practice of my English composition. No              Adam Sjøgren
  matter what mistake may be there, the responsibility   asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Setting default headers
@ 2006-10-07 21:38       ` Marco Bakera
From: Marco Bakera @ 2006-10-07 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 06 Oct 2006 23:37:17 +0200, Marco wrote:
>
> > asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:
>
> >> Does frobbing message-default-headers help?
>
> > What do you mean with 'frobbing'?
>
> Changing/setting.

Oh, sorry. That did the job. Thanks for help. :)

Greetings,
Marco.

--
Marco Bakera