* Always viewing html as text
@ 2002-09-16  8:01 heddy Boubaker
From: heddy Boubaker @ 2002-09-16  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

 hi,

 Is there a way to tell gnus to ALWAYS show me text/html  parts as text in the
 article buffer instead of showing me that text/html button. I think I'll have
 to  play  with  those mm- stuff   (I suspect  mm-inline-media-tests) but  how
 exactly         ?       (I       already       have      text/html         in
 mm-inline-override-types,mm-discouraged-alternatives).

 thanks

--

 - heddy -

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-16  8:01 UTC | newest]