* Re: help with regex to filter non-ascii characters...
       [not found] ` <m365w8spb1.fsf@defun.localdomain>
@ 2002-10-11 22:58   ` Ed
From: Ed @ 2002-10-11 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please tell me a little more.

I'm trying to test regexps all the time.

I do M-x Re-builder and get a buffer with a pair of quotes. Do I type
my regexp there? What does it act on?

I can't figure out how to work it. How about a hint?

Thanks!

Ed

       [not found] ` <868z1426ic.fsf@kronstadt.homeunix.net>
@ 2002-10-11 19:35   ` Ed
From: Ed @ 2002-10-11 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry Ian, you lost me. Can you explain a little more what you mean?

And how do I see the raw message text? I am using the nnml back end.

Thanks!

Ed