* Gnus confused
@ 2007-08-06 16:59 Sarir Khamsi
From: Sarir Khamsi @ 2007-08-06 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I'm having mail problems with Gnus (5.10.8) reading mail. The subject
lines in the summary buffer do not match the subject line in the
article. Also, my group buffer says I have mail and when I hit space
to read messages, it won't go into the summary buffer...it just skips
over them.

The articles are there since I can read them with another IMAP client
(eg, Thunderbird), but Gnus seems to be confused about where it is. I
have GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1 on WinXP, SP2. Any ideas what's going on?
Thanks.

Sarir

--
Sarir Khamsi
software guy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-06 16:59 UTC | newest]