* Re: Showing all headers
       [not found] <PHTDd.76320$P%3.2535831@news20.bellglobal.com>
@ 2005-01-09  2:35 ` Francis Litterio
       [not found]   ` <wku0prwbhm.fsf@fgeorges.org>
From: Francis Litterio @ 2005-01-09  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tony Reed wrote:

> I know how to set Gnus to display only those headers that I normally
> find of use, but sometimes I want to see _all_ the headers in a
> specific article, just that once (or maybe for the rest of the session
> or thread).
>
> How do I go about doing this?

In a function that has been added to gnus-summary-mode hook, execute
this code:

	(local-set-key "h" 'gnus-summary-toggle-header)

Then just press "h" to toggle all headers of an article.
--
Francis Litterio
franl <at> world . std . com

* Re: Showing all headers
       [not found]   ` <wku0prwbhm.fsf@fgeorges.org>
@ 2005-01-09  3:35     ` Francis Litterio
From: Francis Litterio @ 2005-01-09  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

drkm wrote:

> Francis Litterio writes:

>> Then just press "h" to toggle all headers of an article.
>
>   Why not using `t' ?  Furthemore, `h' already exists.  It switches
> selecting Summary and Article windows.

Good point.  I have 't' bound to something else, and I naively told the
OP to use my keybinding.
--

@ 2005-01-08 16:36 ` Aidan Kehoe
From: Aidan Kehoe @ 2005-01-08 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Ar an t-ochtú lá de mí Eanair, scríobh Tony Reed:

 > I know how to set Gnus to display only those headers that I normally
 > find of use, but sometimes I want to see _all_ the headers in a
 > specific article, just that once (or maybe for the rest of the session
 > or thread).
 >
 > How do I go about doing this?

Pressing t in the *Article* buffer displays all the headers for me, with the
occasional exception--though I suspect this may have been in VM--of some
MIME multipart instructions. Is that what you wanted?

--
“Ah come on now Ted, a Volkswagen with a mind of its own, driving all over
the place and going mad, if that’s not scary I don’t know what is.”