* v5.10.6 problem with collapsed threads
@ 2005-08-23 21:11 Bart Wakker
From: Bart Wakker @ 2005-08-23 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I use collapsed threads using gnus-thread-hide-subtree t. Since I
upgraded to version 5.10.6 (from the default version included in emacs
21) when I enter a group, the first thread is already uncollapsed;
this didn't used to be. Is this a bug, or do I need to add some
setting?

TIA,

Bart

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-23 21:11 UTC | newest]