* Getting new groups from Newsranger
@ 2003-08-13 13:34 Allen Windhorn
       [not found] ` <m3r83o5ch8.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
From: Allen Windhorn @ 2003-08-13 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I do A-z or F while connected to Newsranger, I get a display of
many groups to which I am not subscribed, but there are apparently
many other groups available on the server which are not displlayed in
the list.  It appears that gnus is not querying the server to find out
what is available, but relying on a cached list instead.

How cah I induce gnus to search the server and update the list?

Thanks,
Allen
--
Allen Windhorn  (507) 345-2782  FAX (507) 345-2805
Kato Engineering (Though I do not speak for Kato)

* Re: Getting new groups from Newsranger
       [not found] ` <m3r83o5ch8.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
@ 2003-08-14 21:39   ` Allen Windhorn
From: Allen Windhorn @ 2003-08-14 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Allen Windhorn <Allen.Windhorn@LSUSA.com> writes:
>
> > How cah I induce gnus to search the server and update the list?
>
> `A A' and friends will probably do this.
Thanks much!

Allen