* nnimap server now rejecting connection?
@ 2003-01-03  0:56 Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2003-01-03  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here is my .gnus setting:

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '((nntp "gmane.org")
	(nnimap "NYCMSX04"
		(nnimap-authenticator login))
	))

In the *Messages* buffer I see:

ad-Orig-nnimap-open-server: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

The nnimap server is rejecting my attempts to run Gnus.  The
nnimap server used to prompt me for my username/password.

What questions should I ask the network admins of what changed?

What questions should I ask Gnus of what's bombing?

Thanks.
--
Galen Boyer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-03  0:56 UTC | newest]