* Balanced windows in summary buffer?
@ 2007-10-05 18:30 Sivaram Neelakantan
From: Sivaram Neelakantan @ 2007-10-05 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

In the summary buffer, if I wanted balanced windows as a default, how
do it?  This is of course when there is a mail/article open.

M-x balance-windows does it, if I do it manually but can it be
configured for the summary buffer?

 sivaram

* Re: Balanced windows in summary buffer?
@ 2007-10-06 10:56 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-10-06 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Fri, Oct 05 2007, Sivaram Neelakantan wrote:

> In the summary buffer, if I wanted balanced windows as a default, how
> do it?  This is of course when there is a mail/article open.

See `gnus-buffer-configuration' and `gnus-add-configuration' in (info
"(gnus)Window Layout").

> M-x balance-windows does it, if I do it manually but can it be
> configured for the summary buffer?

I the above doesn't do it, you might add `balance-windows' to
`gnus-summary-mode-hook' or some other `gnus-summary-*-hook'.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)