* Ubuntu reinstall + leafnode + gnus.
@ 2007-08-04 22:02 Hadron
From: Hadron @ 2007-08-04 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I recently had to reinstall because of a barfed upgrade to Ubuntu Gutsy
(beta). Silly me. I attempted this because of broken Dbus & HAL issues
which, unfortunately, seem to by plaguing many people at the moment.

I am using Gnus with leafnode.

Has anyone here experience with this? I kept my /home partition and my
/var but now no new posts are appearing so I can only put this down to
post IDs and either/or gnus or leafnode thinking they are further ahead
than the feed from news.individual.net. How do I reset either Gnus (or
slightly OT but hopefully someone here knows, leafnode) so that new
posts are picked up?

Email reply is appreciated since I'm not getting any new posts :-;