  • * Re: Follow-up etc in NEW frame
           [not found]     ` <v93c0khqgk.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
           [not found]       ` <v9k6twq6yu.fsf@marauder.physik.uni-ulm.de>
    @ 2004-10-21  9:41       ` Sebastien Kirche
    From: Sebastien Kirche @ 2004-10-21  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Hi,

    Le 11 Oct 2004, Reiner Steib a formulé :

    > Both solutions lead to new frames when composing messages, e.g. when
    > pressing `F', `R' and similar, you get a new frame.  When pressing
    > `C-c C-c', the frame is closed automatically.
    >
    > Alas, there are a couple of minor pitfalls (at least with my
    > special-display configuration):

    I have another  problem : when i  compose a new message or  reply to another
    one, Gnus do create a new frame, but it is not closed at C-c C-c.
    The buffer message is actually killed.

    I  have a quite  recent Gnus  (from CVS  Emacs) and  did not  find something
    usefull in message.el

    Do you know a solution ?

    Sébastien Kirche