* how to view base64 encoded emails
@ 2006-05-02 21:15 Leon
From: Leon @ 2006-05-02 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I guess this question has been asked before but I can't find a
solution. I just met my first base64 encoded email and I don't know
how to view it under gnus. I have tried 'W 6' and 'X u' with no luck.
Any suggestion?

Thank you
--
Leon

* Re: how to view base64 encoded emails
@ 2006-05-03 16:03 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-05-03 16:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, May 02 2006, Leon wrote:

> I guess this question has been asked before but I can't find a
> solution. I just met my first base64 encoded email and I don't know
> how to view it under gnus.

Gnus displays correctly formated base64 encoded mails without any user
interaction.  Most probably the mail is broken.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: how to view base64 encoded emails
@ 2006-05-03  2:45   ` Leon
From: Leon @ 2006-05-03  2:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu> writes:

>> I guess this question has been asked before but I can't find a
>> solution. I just met my first base64 encoded email and I don't know
>> how to view it under gnus. I have tried 'W 6' and 'X u' with no luck.
>> Any suggestion?
>
> Just a guess: try 'K m' (gnus-summary-repair-multipart)
>
>                                     -- Bill

However, after executing 'K m' every article's entire headers are
displayed. gnus-summary-toggle-header doesn't work either. Any fix?

--

@ 2006-05-03  2:12   ` Leon
From: Leon @ 2006-05-03  2:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu> writes:

>> I guess this question has been asked before but I can't find a
>> solution. I just met my first base64 encoded email and I don't know
>> how to view it under gnus. I have tried 'W 6' and 'X u' with no luck.
>> Any suggestion?
>
> Just a guess: try 'K m' (gnus-summary-repair-multipart)
>
>                                     -- Bill

`K m' works. Thank you.

--

       [not found] <mailman.1228.1146604309.9609.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>