* IMAP sent mail woes.
@ 2007-10-26  9:28 Henrik Johansen
From: Henrik Johansen @ 2007-10-26  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I am using gnus to read my emails off an IMAP server. Is there a way to
make gnus store my sent-mail archive(s) using IMAP instead of storing
them on disk?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Henrik Johansen
henrik@myunix.dk

* Re: IMAP sent mail woes.
@ 2007-10-26 11:34 ` Rene
From: Rene @ 2007-10-26 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

This works for me

(setq gnus-outgoing-message-group "nnimap+imapserver:INBOX.Sent")

* Re: IMAP sent mail woes.
@ 2007-10-26 11:58   ` Henrik Johansen
From: Henrik Johansen @ 2007-10-26 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rene <rene@spambob.org> writes:

> This works for me
>
> (setq gnus-outgoing-message-group "nnimap+imapserver:INBOX.Sent")

Thanks.

Do you know a way to set these differently according to the current
IMAP account ? I have a few accounts that use different conventions for
storing sent emails ...

--

@ 2007-10-26 17:55     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-10-26 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Fri, Oct 26 2007, Henrik Johansen wrote:

> Do you know a way to set these differently according to the current
> IMAP account ? I have a few accounts that use different conventions for
> storing sent emails ...

(info "(gnus)Archived Messages")

Bye, Reiner.
--