* Re: Error while doing M P a
       [not found] <87pttpednp.fsf@yahoo.it>
@ 2002-11-01 20:18 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2002-11-01 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Nov 01 2002, Marco Paunescu wrote:

> Hello, when I do M P a in a group - even if I copied all the articles in
> a newly created group - I get this error:
> gnus-uu-expand-numbers: Arithmetic range error: "truncate", 1340118237.0
> Emacs version is 21.2.2, Gnus is 5.9.0
[...]
> 2002-08-20  ShengHuo ZHU  <zsh@cs.rochester.edu>
> * gnus-art.el (gnus-button-url-regexp): Use POSIX regexp if possible.
> * nnmh.el (nnmh-request-list-1): Use %.0f instead of %d to
> avoid arithmetic errors.
>
> I hope they can be useful to help me, but I myself can't interpret them.

I'd guess (from the date) this ChangeLog is for Oort (development
version of Gnus). But I can't find "%.0f" in gnus-uu.el (that's where
`gnus-uu-expand-numbers' is defined).

Please enable debugging with `M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET',
reproduce the error and post the backtrace. Or make a bug report using
`M-x gnus-bug RET' and include the backtrace in your report.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-01 20:18 UTC | newest]