* format=flowed not used with use-hard-newlines ?
@ 2007-09-28 12:14 Nicolas KOWALSKI
From: Nicolas KOWALSKI @ 2007-09-28 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have set the use-hard-newlines variable to 't', but when I send
messages, I do not see the "format=flowed" string in the Content-Type:
field.

Does this mean my messages are not flowed ? If so, what should I do to
make them flowed ?

gnus-version: Gnus v5.10.8
emacs-version: GNU Emacs 21.4.1

Thanks,
--
Nicolas

* Re: format=flowed not used with use-hard-newlines ?
@ 2007-10-26 21:03 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-10-26 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Fri, Sep 28 2007, Nicolas KOWALSKI wrote:

> I have set the use-hard-newlines variable to 't',

`<f1> v use-hard-newlines RET' ==> "Use the command
`use-hard-newlines' to change this variable."

> but when I send messages, I do not see the "format=flowed"
> string in the Content-Type: field.
>
> Does this mean my messages are not flowed ? If so, what should I
> do to make them flowed ?
>
> gnus-version: Gnus v5.10.8 emacs-version: GNU Emacs 21.4.1

I have used `M-x use-hard-newlines RET y' in this message.  Some
random text, more random text. Some random text, more random
text. Some random text, more random text. Some random text, more
random text.

Some random text, more random text.  Let's see what happens...

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,, (o o) ---ooO-(_)-Ooo---  |  PGP key available  |
      http://rsteib.home.pages.de/