* nntp from proxy in gnus.
@ 2006-09-01 11:05 Andrey Slusar
From: Andrey Slusar @ 2006-09-01 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

I need to fetch news articles to gnus use the HTTP proxy. This is
configurable in gnus or not? Please, show the examples for this.
Now i'm use the connecting without proxy and all works ok:
(set gnus-select-method '(nntp "news.alkar.net"))

Thanks!
--
Regards,
Andrey.

* Re: nntp from proxy in gnus.
@ 2006-09-01 13:24 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-09-01 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Sep 01 2006, Andrey Slusar wrote:

> I need to fetch news articles to gnus use the HTTP proxy. This is
> configurable in gnus or not? Please, show the examples for this.

Did you try the suggestions in the manual?

`C-h i d m gnus RET i proxy RET'

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,