* Gnus and Gnus-Pers
@ 2006-05-08 16:29 Hadron Quark
From: Hadron Quark @ 2006-05-08 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

If there is anyone using Gnus as an email reader and using gnus-pers as
your personality manager, I'd be very interested to see what symbol you
use for regexp matching to determine the personality to be used for
different email groups.

Currently all replies I do to emails from my email groups are defaulting
to my newsgroup "default" personality.

Even an "it doesnt work" would be nice so I know to drop it and go back
to gnus-posting-styles package which lacks the ability to change
personality while editing a post/mail.

Is there a "name of group I'm emailing from" symbol or regexp? My
regexps work by checking against "ngroupto" for newsgroups, but what to
I check against for my nmaildir groups/folders?

* Re: Gnus and Gnus-Pers
@ 2006-05-08 21:27 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-05-08 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, May 08 2006, Hadron Quark wrote:

> Is there a "name of group I'm emailing from" symbol or regexp? My
> regexps work by checking against "ngroupto" for newsgroups, but what to
> I check against for my nmaildir groups/folders?

`gnus-newsgroup-name'.  (I don't know anything about Gnus-Pers.)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)