* mm-verify-option by group or faster verification
@ 2006-06-18  6:39 Ilpo Nyyssönen
From: Ilpo Nyyssönen @ 2006-06-18  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I disable pgp verification (mm-verify-option) for a certain
group(s) and leave it on for all others?

Or any hints on making the verification faster? (Currently reading a
largish group that has a lot of signed messages is quite slow.)

--
Ilpo Nyyssönen # biny # /* :-) */

* Re: mm-verify-option by group or faster verification
@ 2006-06-18 11:03 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-06-18 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, Jun 18 2006, Ilpo Nyyssönen wrote:

> How can I disable pgp verification (mm-verify-option) for a certain
> group(s) and leave it on for all others?

See (info "(gnus)Group Parameters"):

,----[ (info "(gnus)Group Parameters") ]

`----

> Or any hints on making the verification faster? (Currently reading a
> largish group that has a lot of signed messages is quite slow.)

Dunno.  Maybe finding a more responsive keyserver might help.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)