* Re: [Q]: Long lines, wrapping ...
       [not found] <plop877jpljx2q.fsf@gnu-rox.org>
@ 2004-10-21 12:29 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-10-21 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Oct 20 2004, Xavier Maillard wrote:

> I also have seen the variable `gnus-treat-fill-article' and
> `gnus-treat-fill-long-lines' which if I understand correctly tell
> over functions to do automatic processing on article.
>
> What is the best to use ?

It depends on the type of correction the article needs.  Either `W Q'
or `W w' can be appropriate:

`W Q' is for article where the author has forgotten to hit return which will result in very very very loooooooooooooooooooong lines.

`W w' is
nice for strangely
formated stuff
like this.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-21 12:29 UTC | newest]