* Exporting mail from Gnus to MS Outlook?
@ 2006-07-07 21:59 Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-07-07 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Gnus users.

I need to transmit a stock of messages, a very big one,
to an MS Windows user.
In place of sending them to him, I wish to simply export them (if possible)
into a format that MS Outlook can collect and import inside its folders.
Does anybody know if and how is it possible to do such a thing?

Any suggestion very much appreciated.
Cheers,
Rodolfo

* Re: Exporting mail from Gnus to MS Outlook?
@ 2006-07-15 20:04 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-07-15 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jul 07 2006, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> I need to transmit a stock of messages, a very big one,
> to an MS Windows user.
> In place of sending them to him, I wish to simply export them (if possible)
> into a format that MS Outlook can collect and import inside its folders.
> Does anybody know if and how is it possible to do such a thing?

IIRC there are tools to convert mbox files to a format understandable
by Outlook.  Alternatively you might copy the messages to an IMAP
server (using Gnus) and fetch them with Outlook.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)