* Re: group / topic issues: not all nnmaildir folders showing up
       [not found] <87smmolh3m.fsf@ladle.net>
@ 2003-09-22 21:01 ` Reiner Steib
       [not found]   ` <87ad8wkuca.fsf@ladle.net>
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-09-22 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Sep 22 2003, Rob Walker wrote:

> When I ^ and go to the server list, I can see all of my maildir groups
> for that server.  However, when I go to the group buffer, whether in
> topic mode or not, it shows me 6 groups.  There are 21 of them total.
[...]
> How do I start debugging?

Did you subscribe the missing groups in Gnus?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

@ 2003-09-23  9:16     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-09-23  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

,----[ (info "(gnus)Group Levels") ]
`----

,----[ (info "(gnus)Listing Groups") ]
| `L'
| `A u'
|      List all groups, whether they have unread articles or not
|      (`gnus-group-list-all-groups').  If the numeric prefix is used,
|      this command will list only groups of level ARG and lower.  By
|      default, it lists groups of level seven or lower (i.e., just
|      subscribed and unsubscribed groups).
`----

Probably this it the menu item you were looking for:
`gnus-group-list-all-groups is on L, A u, <menu-bar> <Groups>
<Listing> <List (un)subscribed groups>'

,----[ (info "(gnus)Misc Group Stuff") ]
| `gnus-permanently-visible-groups'
|      Groups matching this regexp will always be listed in the group
|      buffer, whether they are empty or not.
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--