* No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
@ 2008-03-02 23:52 Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas
From: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas @ 2008-03-02 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

  During my last update of No Gnus I have noticed that when I signing
mails using *pgpmine* the *pgg-gpg-use-agent* settings gets ignored, I
have it set to _nil_ and Gnus forces me to use the agent or locks up.

  I noticed that No Gnus trunk in Emacs 22.1 seems to work fine.

  Does anybody have the same problem ?

    Gnus/5.110007 trunk (No Gnus v0.7)
    Emacs/23.0.60 trunk (gnu/linux)

--
Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
  Free/Libre/Open-Source Software Developer & KDE Developer

* Re: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
@ 2008-03-03  8:31 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2008-03-03  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas; +Cc: Daiki Ueno, info-gnus-english, ding

On Mon, Mar 03 2008, Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas wrote:

>   During my last update of No Gnus I have noticed that when I signing
> mails using *pgpmine* the *pgg-gpg-use-agent* settings gets ignored, I
> have it set to _nil_ and Gnus forces me to use the agent or locks up.
>
>   I noticed that No Gnus trunk in Emacs 22.1 seems to work fine.

No Gnus uses EasyPG instead of PGG when EasyPG is installed.  In Emacs
CVS, EasyPG has been added recently.  Maybe this causes a different
behavior.

>   Does anybody have the same problem ?
>
>     Gnus/5.110007 trunk (No Gnus v0.7)
>     Emacs/23.0.60 trunk (gnu/linux)

Please report problems with development versions (No Gnus, Emacs 23)
to the development list(s) (ding@gnus, emacs-devel).

[ Please follow up on ding aka gmane.emacs.gnus.general instead of
  info-gnus-english aks gnu.emacs.gnus;
  Cc-ing Daiki Ueno (Author of PGG and EasyPG) ]

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Reply to Gmane articles (Re: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
@ 2008-03-04  5:56   ` Daiki Ueno
From: Daiki Ueno @ 2008-03-04  5:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> On Mon, Mar 03 2008, Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas wrote:

> >   During my last update of No Gnus I have noticed that when I signing
> > mails using *pgpmine* the *pgg-gpg-use-agent* settings gets ignored, I
> > have it set to _nil_ and Gnus forces me to use the agent or locks up.

> [ Please follow up on ding aka gmane.emacs.gnus.general instead of
>   info-gnus-english aks gnu.emacs.gnus;
>   Cc-ing Daiki Ueno (Author of PGG and EasyPG) ]

Guillermo and I have already been talking in private since I missed Cc
to the lists as usual...  I usually type `S W' in the summary buffer but
it doesn't pick the address from "To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org".  IIRC
this happens on Gmane groups only.  Am I missing something?

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno

* Re: Reply to Gmane articles (Re: No Gnus pgpmime ignores pgg-gpg-use-agent
@ 2008-03-05  2:39     ` Daiki Ueno
From: Daiki Ueno @ 2008-03-05  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> I usually type `S W' in the summary buffer but it doesn't pick the
> address from "To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org".  IIRC this happens on
> Gmane groups only.  Am I missing something?

I tracked this and found the solution: to remove "\\`info-" from
rmail-dont-reply-to-names fixed the problem.

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno