* Re: A = Answered, but how many times
       [not found] <874rdemdak.fsf@jidanni.org>
@ 2002-08-31 16:11 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-08-31 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dan Jacobson <jidanni@dman.ddts.net> writes:

> In a summary buffer, an "A" might be nice to show that a message has
> been answered, but it doesn't indicate how many times it has been
> answered.

I get the feature by putting answers in the same group as the original
messages.  Then I can just look at the thread to hear the story.

kai

@ 2002-08-30 10:09 ` Fabien Penso
From: Fabien Penso @ 2002-08-30 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dan on 29 Aug 2002 13:42:11 +0800 wrote:

 > In a summary buffer, an "A" might be nice to show that a message has
 > been answered, but it doesn't indicate how many times it has been
 > answered.  If one is to make gnus competitive for the '90s, one should
 > consider this.

Well I then prefer to use '00s softwares. This feature is useless.

--
Fabien Penso <penso@linuxfr.org> | LinuxFr a toujours besoin de :
http://perso.LinuxFr.org/penso/  | http://linuxFr.org/dons/