* chosing among many smtp servers
@ 2014-07-25 16:04 Le TeXnicien de surface
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Le TeXnicien de surface @ 2014-07-25 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello all

I'm preparing my .gnus.el to, at last, go to gnus to read and write news
and mails.

I can collect my mails from different pop and imap boxes.

What I would like to achieve now is to chose among some smtp servers
which one to use to send a mail (I'm currently using 3 servers with 6
identities).
I don't want too subtle a solution but I would be greatly happy if
there was a way of picking one server from a pre-declared list.

all hints will be appreciated

many thanks in advance

--
Le TeXnicien de surface