* Re: Faces vs. X-Faces
       [not found] ` <878yt95l4u.fsf@unix.home>
@ 2003-05-14 20:52   ` Marcus Frings
From: Marcus Frings @ 2003-05-14 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

* deskpot@despammed.com (Vasily Korytov) wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2003 22:14:58 +0200, Jesse F. Hughes wrote:

[Face-Header]
>> Will I ever see one outside of gnu.emacs.gnus?
> I keep seeing them only here and on the ding list now. But, I believe,
> it's only the begining. =))

They also begin to show up in <de.comm.software.gnus> and
<de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc>. :-)

Regards,
Marcus
--
"If you should die, if you should die, die in winter, die in winter.
You will live on in people's mind though just for a minute of mankind.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-14 20:52 UTC | newest]