* Re: Gnus Oort doesn't compile on Debian unstable
       [not found] <3de0c8a6$0$11853$626a54ce@news.free.fr>
@ 2002-11-24 22:38 ` Marcus Frings
From: Marcus Frings @ 2002-11-24 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Nicolas Peninguy <np.news@free.fr> wrote:

> I'm running Debian unstable with emacs 21.2.2, and when I try to
> compile Gnus Oort 0.07 or the latest CVS, I get this :

Is there any reason why you want to compile Oort Gnus on your own
instead of using the daily Debian-packaged CVS version from:
http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/packages/binary-all/

Regards,
Marcus
--
Fear of ghosts is forcing me apart
And the further I get from the things that I care about

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-24 22:38 UTC | newest]