* Re: New user question
       [not found] ` <87k7r7ogav.fsf@esc.azlan.co.uk>
@ 2002-04-16 14:47   ` Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2002-04-16 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pat Colbeck <pcolbeck@bashq.org> writes:

> There is maybe a better way to do it but this works for me.

Better, I don't know, but you can do this with posting styles too.

--
Matthieu

* Re: New user question
       [not found] <1077064.UDI8C0e8O9@paradigm-omega.net>
@ 2002-04-16 13:50 ` Kai Großjohann
       [not found] ` <87k7r7ogav.fsf@esc.azlan.co.uk>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-04-16 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paradigm-Omega <paradigm_omega@myrealbox.com> writes:

> What I want to show in postings is
>
> Name = smith
> email = smith@domain.dom

See the Lisp variables user-mail-address and user-full-name.

kai
--
Silence is foo!