* Re: Noticing Replies (GNUS)
@ 2006-04-12 23:08 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2006-04-12 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Esben Stien <b0ef@esben-stien.name> writes:
> Any way to highlight a group that contains replies to my mails?

The short answer: No.

The long answer:

You have to think about how much Gnus knows at what times.

At the point where Gnus displays the *Group* buffer, it has analyzed
no more deeply than to learn what groups you've got and how many
articles there are available in each.  Gnus has not yet gotten to the
point of learning anything about what's _in_ the articles advertised
as available.  Gnus doesn't learn that until you enter a group, at
which point Gnus inhales headers for that group and can learn e.g.
that there are followups to you based on score rules which notice
References containing strings unique to the articles you post.

Short of re-working a lot of Gnus, so as to induce it to pre-enter all
your groups, score them all, and then modify *Group* based on what it
found, there is no working solution for what you want.

* Noticing Replies (GNUS)
@ 2006-04-12 23:33 Esben Stien
From: Esben Stien @ 2006-04-12 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Any way to highlight a group that contains replies to my mails?. I
find it very much work to have to enter the group and look for
highlighted posts. If the group could be highlighted, then I would
immediately know I've gotten a reply.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m