* expanding a digest
@ 2005-09-18  3:25 Allan Gottlieb
From: Allan Gottlieb @ 2005-09-18  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I prefer to receive some mailing lists in digest form.

What command should I execute so that the selected digest (or all
ticked digests) are expanded and appear in the summary buffer as if
they were the individual messages?

thanks,
allan

* Re: expanding a digest
@ 2005-09-18  4:32 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2005-09-18  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@nyu.edu> writes:
> I prefer to receive some mailing lists in digest form.
> What command should I execute so that the selected digest (or all
> ticked digests) are expanded and appear in the summary buffer as if
> they were the individual messages?

C-d runs `gnus-summary-enter-digest-group'

`gnus-summary-enter-digest-group' is an interactive compiled Lisp function
  -- loaded from "gnus-sum"
(gnus-summary-enter-digest-group &optional FORCE)

Documentation:
Enter an nndoc group based on the current article.
If FORCE, force a digest interpretation.  If not, try
to guess what the document format is.