* gnus 5.10.x anti-spam success story
@ 2003-08-13 22:05 Benjamin Rutt
From: Benjamin Rutt @ 2003-08-13 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

It took me a little bit of work to figure out how to use some of the
anti-spam tools in gnus 5.10.x (in particular, spam-stat.el), so I
decided to share my "success story".  My approach assumes the
following:

1) you use the nnml backend for mail
2) you use fancy mail splitting
3) you have a spam group, and some non-spam groups already populated with
   messages

Here is my success story, which I suppose you could use as a tutorial
for setting up anti-spam in gnus yourself:

http://www.bloomington.in.us/~brutt/gnus-spam-stat.html

Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.
--
Benjamin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-08-13 22:05 UTC | newest]