* Displaying images from w3m/html in windows
@ 2002-12-17 15:18 Christopher J. White
From: Christopher J. White @ 2002-12-17 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using emacs 21.2 on win98, gnus for email, and w3m with
emacs-w3m to render HTML messages.  The w3m rendering is
great.  For some embedded images, it puts a [cid] button
in it's place.  When I click on the button, it says
"Request sent, waiting for response...done" but nothing
happens.  I'd like to be able to at least save the
image to disk, if not view the image with a separate
viewer.  Anybody gotten this to work?

Thanks
...cj

 Christopher J. White                                    chris@grierwhite.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-17 15:18 UTC | newest]