* Converting from nnimap to nnml
@ 2002-07-01 18:25 RL
From: RL @ 2002-07-01 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a mail account which I used to read using nnimap.  However I
now wish to use nnml instead (I have moved to a much slower
connection).

I know how to change mail-sources and gnus-secondary-select-methods,
so I could simply delete the old imap entries and add the new pop
ones, but I have many nnimap groups for which I would like to retain
the information in "Group Parameters" (expiry-wait, admin-address etc
if possible).  I also need to download all the mail from the imap
server and put it in the new nnml group.

How can I do this?

I am using gnus-5.9.0 and (unfortunately) windoze-98.

Thanks in advance
R.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-01 18:25 UTC | newest]