* Re: Group archive
       [not found]   ` <uptktjcp1.fsf.hcanon@alussinan.org>
@ 2003-07-02 19:23     ` Apokrif
From: Apokrif @ 2003-07-02 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hubert Canon :

> > How about copying/moving all the articles in an nnfolder group? You
> > can then either keep the nnfolder group in a folded topic (this is
> > what I do), or tgz/zip/etc the file and then delete the group.
>
> I wonder why I didn't think of that one. It is so obvious !

I got this answer in de.comm.software.gnus :
C-u RET' + `M P b' + `B c nnfolder+archive:foo-bar RET

--
"Ein Redner verrät oft schon zum voraus seine Absicht durch die Namen,
die er den Sachen gibt." SCHOPENHAUER

* Re: Group archive
       [not found] <ww6llvif9bb.fsf@yahoo.com>
@ 2003-07-01 18:03 ` Hubert Canon
       [not found] ` <m2adbxytyc.fsf@maui.hanak.hu>
From: Hubert Canon @ 2003-07-01 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Apokrif <apokrif1@yahoo.com> disait :

> How can one archive a whole group, i.e. save to a file all articles
> that a group contains ?

I don't know if it is the best solution, but I'll try :

M P a  ; mark all articles
M-&    ; prefix argument
o      ; save (or C-o or whatever command you use to save or archive)

; untested

--
Hubert Canon