* nnimap and split with parent
@ 2002-06-04 10:10 Andreas Büsching
       [not found] ` <m3adqb2i7f.fsf@ID-87814.user.dfncis.de>
From: Andreas Büsching @ 2002-06-04 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gnus User and Developer,

As everybody can see I'm using Oort Gnus und as one mail backend I'm
using nnimap. With the current CVS version of Oort Gnus nnimap works
very fine and fast. Just one more feature I would like to have: For some
other mail backend[1] there is a function called
nnmail-split-fancy-with-parent (or somehting like that). Is can be used
to move mails into the same folder as there parents. is there any way to
have this feature with nnimap?

hoping for a good idea

crunchy

Footnotes:
[1]  I've tried to find out which mail backends are usable and it seems
to be that the backend must have the option respool and a function called
*-get-new-mail

--
Old age is the most unexpected of things that can happen to a man.
                -- Trotsky