* nnimap-fixup-unread-after-getting-new-news
@ 2010-03-02 21:23 Adam Megacz
From: Adam Megacz @ 2010-03-02 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I tried both

  (setq nnimap-fixup-unread-after-getting-new-news t)

and

  (add-hook 'message-mode-hook 'nnimap-fixup-unread-after-getting-new-news)

but to no avail... I still have to manually "M-g" on each imap mailbox
to get gnus to notice that the seen flags have changed.  How can I get
gnus to do this automatically?  I don't mind the extra delay on startup.

I'm using the gnus/nnimap that comes with Debian's emacs23.

  - a

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-02 21:23 UTC | newest]