* store sent mail and incoming mail in one group?
@ 2005-07-18  5:15 Xiao-Yong Jin
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Xiao-Yong Jin @ 2005-07-18  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Somehow, I want my mail group to be managed more or less like the way
news groups do.  That is I can see my mails in sort of subject in one
group where both my incoming mails and sent-out mails are listed.

Does it mean what I only need is to put the sent mails in the same
group with my incoming mail?  And how?