* mailrc
@ 2007-11-09 21:16 Teng Wang
From: Teng Wang @ 2007-11-09 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi there,

I switched from mutt to gnus a couple of days ago. Could anyone tell me how to set the mail alias file from .mailrc to another file.

Actually, it is not a big problem for me. I can link or copy my alias file to .mailrc. I just want to know if gnus can handle this by itself?

Thank you!

----

Teng Wang

* Re: mailrc
@ 2007-11-09 21:20 ` Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo
From: Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo @ 2007-11-09 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

* Re: mailrc
@ 2007-11-09 21:48   ` Teng Wang
From: Teng Wang @ 2007-11-09 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Thank you for your suggestion.

I just have a small address list. Mail alias file is enough for me.