* Re: gnus-header-from-face
       [not found] ` <vafadsep4yx.fsf@lucy.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
@ 2002-04-10  9:58   ` Kester Clegg
From: Kester Clegg @ 2002-04-10  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Kester Clegg <kester@RemoveThisBit.cs.york.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > I can't work out what  gnus-header-from-face refers to.  I have mine set
> > to a pale green, but it keeps using some unspecified 'bold' value - the
> > same value as used for Topics.
>
> I think the face is different than gnus-header-from-face because of
> buttonization.  Look for "buttonize" in the Gnus info file.  Does
> that help?

I'm going to sound like a complete fool here, but I did C-h a
'buttonize' and got:

gnus-summary-display-buttonized	M-x gnus-summary-display-buttonized RET
  Command: Display the current article buffer fully MIME-buttonized.
gnus-summary-toggle-display-buttonized M-x gnus-summary-toggle-display-buttonized RET
  Command: Toggle the buttonizing of the article buffer.

I tried toggling the values of these in the article buffer, but neither
had the effect of changing the face I want to change.  Could you explain
a little what you meant?

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-10  9:58 UTC | newest]