* move to last article
@ 2002-12-10 10:10 Kester Clegg
From: Kester Clegg @ 2002-12-10 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been trying to jump to the last article in my mail groups where all
mail has been read using 'l' and 'Move->Go to last article' from the
menu and neither seems to do anything.  In my news groups, it seems to
do different things, sometimes it goes to the last article, sometimes
the penultimate one.

What's going on?  Does last mean most recently visited, or most recently
arrived in the group?

Kester Clegg				Dept. of Computer Science,
Research Assistant (UTC)		University of York,
Tel (01904) 43 27 49			email: kester at cs.york.ac.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-10 10:10 UTC | newest]