Vyazovoi Pavel writes: > Hi all! > > Someone knows how to get access to [Google mail]/* folders on gmail > imap? > > I found solution on http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusGmail > but i have precompiled version of gnus from my distribution and can not > modify gnus.el > This 'gnus.el' refers to your Gnus configuration file (sometimes ~/.gnus), not the one that comes with the Gnus package itself. HTH, jao -- I always pass on good advice. It's the only thing to do with it. It is never any use to oneself. -Oscar Wilde