* problem following up to this very mailing list
@ 2011-01-18 17:19 Leonidas Tsampros
From: Leonidas Tsampros @ 2011-01-18 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi guys,

I have never faced the problem described in the subject again. Generally
doing a followup and yank (F) or wide reply and yank (S W) works for all
of the other mailing lists and groups I'm subscribed to.

A few days ago I subscribed to this list and everytime I try to do a
followup using F, unfortunately the headers in the resulting 'message buffer's
To: field contains only the From: address from the original article.

I think the correct behaviour would be to have a To: and a Cc:
field. The To: field should be the same as the To: field of the original
email (upon which I pressed F) and the Cc: should include the From:
address from the original mail/article.

As a note all of my other groups are behaving correctly. I don't know or
understand why I have different behaviour with this group.

I also experimented with these group parameters but I got no different
behaviour apart from being aple to send a mail to the list with 'a':

((to-address . "info-gnus-english@gnu.org")
 (to-list . "info-gnus-english@gnu.org")
 (subscribed . t)
 (broken-reply-to . t))

Is there anyway to get this debugged? (I'll try again later with edebug
but I hadn't any luck till now)

Best Regards,
Leonidas Tsampros