* filling articles
@ 2002-11-02 22:46 Benjamin Lewis
From: Benjamin Lewis @ 2002-11-02 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

The function gnus-article-fill-cited-article explicitly turns off
filladapt-mode.  However, I find that filladapt-mode works better for me
(e.g. it takes care of "bulleted lists", and it doesn't delete blank lines
between the comments from different posts).

What is the easiest way to get 'W w' to fill the article using filladapt
instead?  Or is there a better solution?

tia,

--
Benjamin Lewis

Reader, suppose you were an idiot.  And suppose you were a member of
Congress.  But I repeat myself.      -- Mark Twain

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-02 22:46 UTC | newest]