* Kill file question
@ 2002-07-30 16:17 dwyttenbach
From: dwyttenbach @ 2002-07-30 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've read the info, searched the web and I still haven't got a solution
to what I'm sure is a simple, common problem.

I'm editing a group kill file with M-k:

(gnus-kill "From" ".")
(gnus-kill "Subject" "foo" "\M-u"))
(gnus-kill "Subject" "bar" "\M-u"))
(gnus-expunge "X")

As you can see, I'm trying to kill everything that doesn't
match one of the two given subjects, but I can't find the right
combination.  I'm pretty sure that the problem lies with the
COMMAND argument to gnus-kill.

GNU Emacs 21.2.4
Gnus v5.9.0

Thanks!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-30 16:17 UTC | newest]