* Re: Back to old messages?
       [not found]       ` <uadli5r3o.fsf@boost-consulting.com>
@ 2002-10-13 19:45         ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2002-10-13 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Abrahams <dave@boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Frank Schmitt <usereplyto@Frank-Schmitt.net> writes:
>
>> Amazing, perhaps it's only available in Oort?
>
> Oh, and what's Oort Gnus anyway? A branch? A prerelease of the next
> version? I know the son of the "Oort cloud" guy (meteorologist or
> astronomer? I forget), but I've never heard of this before; is he now
> extending Gnus?

Oort Gnus is the development version of Gnus and will some when become
Gnus 5.10 (5.9 is the emacs 21 version of Gnus which is the same as
5.8.8).

Well, at least I hope that this will happen some when but I don't really
see anybody out there willing or able to release even betas, so I don't
expect a release in the foreseeable future, sadly.

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

* Re: Back to old messages?
       [not found]     ` <adlixvdg.fsf@hschmi22.userfqdn.rz-online.de>
@ 2002-10-13 14:55       ` Adrian Aichner
       [not found]       ` <uadli5r3o.fsf@boost-consulting.com>