development list for leahutils (lr, xe, snooze, ...)
* inbox.vuxu.org mail delivery outage
@ 2020-12-06 22:21 Leah Neukirchen
From: Leah Neukirchen @ 2020-12-06 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: leahutils

Hello,

On 2020-11-26, I added a mailing list to inbox.vuxu.org and incorrectly
modified the ~ml/.mailfilter, resulting in a broken local MDA setup.

This was only discovered and immediately fixed today, 2020-12-06.
Unfortunately, qmail bounces undeliverable mail after 7 days, so mail
that has been sent between 2020-11-26 and 2020-11-29 is likely lost.

I have backfilled the zsh-workers list from their official archives.
If you notice anything missing, do not hesitate to contact me and
forward when possible.

Sorry,
--
Leah Neukirchen  <leah@vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-06 22:21 UTC | newest]