Another issue found by Nicolas Joly. I can reproduce it with mdocml-1.12.0. Cheers, Thomas ----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Joly ----- Hi Thomas, I just found another nroff vs. mandoc difference while looking into bwi(4) man page. In a columnated list, use of Em macro differs with a quoted string of words separated by tab characters. While nroff do emphasis all words, mandoc do only make the first one. The attached sample output differs for the second item line. While we can rewrite this by using constructs like the 3rd item line, i wonder if this behaviour is to be expected ? Thanks. NB: At least the following man pages suffer from this: man1/mt.1 man1/nl.1 man3/rpc.3 man4/ath.4 man4/bwi.4 man4/crypto.4 man4/dge.4 man4/rtw.4 man4/swcrypto.4 man4/termios.4 man8/ccdconfig.8 -- Nicolas Joly Projects and Developments in Bioinformatics Institut Pasteur, Paris. ----- End forwarded message -----